Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Halloween sprial book

As promised, I wanted to show what I was up too while visiting my sister
in Chicago. It took a better part of the week to put this Halloween book together. It is a mixed media collage work with rubber stamping, computer aided photos/text; glitter; a lot of halloween printed paper and glue! The book itself is from making memories (last year). The book is bound with sprial wire and the covers were of chipboard. It measures 7 inches x 51/4inches. The spider webs were already on the cover. I added the spider and used distress inks to give the cover some color.
There were about 9 paper pages in this book that I decorated front and back and embellished. Whew a lot of work, but worth it I think, and now on to the next project!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: