Thursday, October 29, 2009

Art Group Halloween Book

This is my Halloween book I made when I attended a local art group meeting. We each could pick our own style of book, I chose a blank pocket/flap book as I thought this would be fun to do. We each were asked to make six identical tags so we could swap, and have a different tag from each artist to add to our book. I don't have my tag included as I posted it in a previous posting.

This particular book is from Piggy Tales, and I purchased it last year from QVC. For those who are interested, I also know Archivers carries it. There are 10 pages in all. I tried to do something different from my dark/creepy Halloween style. So I thought I'd try a little bit of  vintage/traditional layouts

I have a couple of swaps still out that are Halloween related, so when I get them, I will post those as well.

Happy Haunting!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: