Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Halloween Tags for Swap

It's been a while since my last post, but finally got around to posting one of
my latest projects. These are Halloween tags (front and back) for a local art group I belong to. We are meeting in a couple of weeks to get together to make a Halloween book. We each had to make x amount of identical tags to swap so each member could add them to their book we will be working on.
The text on the front reads "Black Magic Woman" which is hard to see due
to the ribbon and the creepy hand charm. On the back is a recipe to make flying ointment you could apply to a broom perhaps? I hope they like them as they was fun to do. I will post my book when I get it completed.
Until next time, Happy altering!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Lovely Halloween tags!