Thursday, April 28, 2011

Graphic45 Garden Fairy mini booklet

Good morning friends, I have mentioned that I really love the Graphic45 papers. I used their "Once Upon a Springtime" themed papers to create this little fairy garden book. The actual chipboard book is from Alpha Stamps, can't remember the company who makes it.(it was sometime ago that I purchased it and my memory is not what it use to be) I made some of the vignettes 3_D (used dimensional foam tape and 3 layers one on top of the other, although it is not appreciated in the photos very well) Hope you enjoy!

2 comments:

Beverly Sager said...

Deb - Wow! Wow! Wow! Thank you so much for sharing your completed Fairy Garden book. I'm just finishing up my pages for a swap at Alpha Stamps, and it's really great to see a completed book! Beautifully done!

Linda said...

Hi Debbie, These are so beautiful. You did a nice job. Your ideas are wondrous and love all the textures.