Sunday, July 31, 2011

Taste of Halloween


I love Halloween, and I can't wait to start creating all the Halloween art. When it comes to doing my kind of Halloween art, my tastes runs a little gothic/macabre/dark. I created these Halloween ATC's using photoshop and cut chipboard that I painted to look like a gothic archway in two of them. The banners are in Latin, which translates to mourning the dead. Different settings two are in a grave yard, and one in a gothic church. (love the perspective in the floor tiles) I still love the demension of cut and pasted projects, so even though I photoshoped the backgrounds, I still cut out elements and "popped" them out using small foam squares. Stay tuned as more are sure to come. Happy creating.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Linda said...

These are great Deb, All are great works of art. I love halloween also. Sylvia is our halloween baby.
Talk with you soon.