Friday, March 2, 2012

Flower pin

I saw this again from pintrest and like it so much that I gave it a whirl. It is made somewhat like what I have been doing, but using a different fabric. The orginal was a knock off of a silk flower pin costing a bunch, so the author used a 100% polyester shiny fabric and singed the edges to keep from fraying then she used a strip of material and gathered it like the "ribbon flowers" I have been making. Basically, this flower pin is a combination of two flowers I have been making. Here is the address of the tutorial if you are interested http://craftysisters-nc.blogspot.com/2012/02/yellow-flower.html.
Or try this tutorial http://www.thebridescafe.com/?catID=54&diy
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Art From The heart said...

I will check the tutorials and thanks for sharing, the pin is be beautiful.

Linda said...

Again Deb, you've made a beautiiful flower. You must have quite a collection and they are all amazing. Thanks fr sharing.

Unknown said...

Deb thank you so much for stopping by my blog:) Your comment made my day! I love your flowers! Thank you so much for sharing them I see a new project in my future:)
XXXX
Becky